Our policy as per June 5
How we protect your health
Your health and safety are very important to us. Enjoy your classes, knowing we have taken all appropriate measures to protect you and ensure our studios remain a safe space. Please read and follow our policy on how we protect your health:
• If you or any of your housemates/family members show any symptoms associated with Corona virus, please stay home.
• We monitor the health of our team members. If they or their family members show symptoms associated with Corona virus, they will refrain from teaching.
• Booking your classes in our app in advance is mandatory.
• Upon entering and moving around in our studios, wear a face mask.
• Face masks can come off as your class starts.
• We created clearly marked walkways in our studio. Please follow these.
• Bring your own mat. Mats in the studios are available for rent, use these at your own risk.
• Our check-in will be contactless, throughout the studios we limited touch points and we upgraded our cleaning protocol.
• Our changing rooms and showers are open, please remain at a safe distance from one another.
• Our studio rooms have been set to a capacity that allows for sufficient distance between participants.
• Our studio rooms are constantly being supplied with fresh outside air through our ventilation systems.
• Please follow the instructions of our team at all times.