Your health and safety are very important to us. Enjoy your classes, knowing we have taken all appropriate measures to protect you and ensure our studios remain a safe space. Please read and follow our policy of how we protect your health:
- If you or any of your housemates/family members show any symptoms associated with Corona virus, please stay home.
- We monitor the health of our team members. If they or their family members show symptoms associated with Corona virus, they will refrain from teaching.
- Booking your classes in our app in advance is now mandatory.
- Please come in maximum 15 minutes before class and leave directly after class, no later than 15 minutes after your class has ended.
- Upon entering and moving around in our studios, always wear a face mask.
- Face masks can come off as you are on your mat and starting class. Feel free to keep your mask on.
- Please wash your hands.
- We created clearly marked walkways in our studio. Please follow these.
- Bring your own mat. Mats in the studios are available to use at your own risk.
- Bring your own water bottle or buy your drinks in the studios.
- Our check-in will be contactless, throughout the studios we limited touch points and we upgraded our cleaning protocol.
- Our lockers have been placed in the hallways for your convenience.
- Use of our changing rooms is limited to 5 people in our Veerhaven studio, and 3 people in our Weena Venue. Please change into your sportswear prior to coming to the studio.
- Restrooms are there for you to use, one person at a time. Please avoid to use these when you can.
- Our Yoga and HIT rooms have been set to a capacity that allows for sufficient distance between participants.
- Our exercise rooms are constantly being supplied with fresh outside air through our ventilation systems.
- Please follow the instructions of our team at all times.
- Avoid physical contact with your fellow students and our team.
- We have added extra classes to our schedule, our weekend classes now start earlier.
- Traffic between classes has been minimised by increasing the window between classes.
Make sure to check the 6 steps before entering a great class.
See you in one of our studios!
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay grounded.