To join our growing team, we are looking for a STUDIO MANAGER (32-36 hours per week)
As our Studio manager, it’s your job to make sure the daily operations of our two Rotterdam studios run smoothly. You’ll bring a positive presence, a focus on service and a big smile to the table. Your aim is for our customers to have an amazing experience, making sure our studios function perfectly and look great. With your responsibility for planning of our front desk team, and daily contact with our teachers, you will help to further build the Yogaground vibe our customers and team love so much.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Ensuring all aspects of our daily operations run smoothly
- Act as first point of contact for our team
- Working at our front desk and in our studios during opening hours, also at night and on weekends
- Enabling our front desk team to make sales and deliver great service, taking care of shift planning and recruitment
- Managing stock and inventory
- Making sure the studios look great at all times, overseeing our cleaning team
- Overseeing daily sales and finances of the studios
‘It’s all about the movement’, is what we live by. With our fast-growing operations on two popular spots in Rotterdam, we guarantee you no day is the same. With our team of teachers, hosts and office staff we aim to create Rotterdam’s favorite HIT and Yoga classes 7 days a week. Being part of our community is a fun experience as well as a challenging one. We want to do a little better every day, we ask you to do the same. With expansion plans for the near future, it’s an exciting time to be joining our team.
We would like you to have a background in hospitality, retail or business, and to love exercise. Experience as a fitness or yoga teacher or working in a similar environment is a plus. You have a natural talent for organization and towards seeing the bigger picture, solving issues as you move forward to reach your goals. You know how to motivate people and are willing to go out of your way to deliver great service. You are always two steps ahead. Working in English is not an issue for you.
Send your cv and motivation to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch!